State-of-the-Art Gynecology Surgery
When you need surgery for a gynecological problem, Dr. Michael D. Kelly is highly skilled in performing the latest advanced procedures, including laparoscopic "laser" surgery and minimally invasive surgery. These state-of-the-art procedures minimize the risk for infection and result in less pain and shorter recovery times than traditional, invasive procedures.
Dr. Kelly can conveniently perform a number of procedures within the comfort of our office, while others can be done in an outpatient surgery center:
Office-based gynecologic surgeries include:
- LEEP (Loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Biopsies: cervical, endometrial, endocervical
Outpatient surgeries include:
- Tubal occlusion with Essure®
- Endometrial Ablation
- Tubal ligation
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Minimally invasive pelvic surgery
- Oophorectomy / salpingectomy (removal of ovaries and fallopian tubes)
For a highly skilled and expert gynecologic surgeon in North Houston, call Doctors for Women at (832) 602-2030 or request an appointment online. Dr. Kelly will explain all your options and help you decide what procedure is best for you.